You do not need a referral from a GP to see a chiropractor
- Initial Consultation to determine if you are a chiropractic case – No Charge
- X-rays for spinal examination (if clinically indicated) – Covered by Medicare
- Chiropractic X-ray and or Computerised Postural Analysis Reading Fee (after free consultation is complete) – $47.00
- Chiropractic adjustment – $64.00
- We accept Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Eftpos and Bartercard
- Concessional payment options for students, pensioners and families.
Most private insurance companies cover Chiropractic and Department of Veterans Affairs covers Chiropractic.
We look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your
chiropractic health goals.
The LHCC Team